Can my po violate me for getting prescribed suboxone i don't want to tell him unless i fail a drug test for suboxone

Dickson, TN |

im on Tennessee state probation in Dickson tn for resale of marijuana i am currently on an extention and will be released when i can pay my court cost well i cant afford the court cost so i filed a motion to waive remaining cost and the judge said if i can pass a few drug tests they will let me off now but the catch is im on suboxone and have a prescription how will that be looked upon in court will it be worse to tell the judge or should i just stay off them for court or do they even test for suboxone

1. If you have a valid prescription they should not violate you.

"Nothing in this communication is meant to establish an attorney-client relationship. The information is provided for educational purposes only. No action will be taken on your behalf unless you have have hired me and entered into a written retainer agreement. I am only licensed in Tennessee and I suggest contacting an attorney in your specific city and state as soon as possible to avoid any statute of limitations deadlines, if applicable."

2. If you have a doctor's prescription, it should be ok.