Can my parole officer lie to me

Asked over 1 year ago - Glassboro, NJ

my parole officer lied to me about alcohol coming up in my urine cup can he do that?

1. Scott C. Buerkle

Pro

9

Answered . Should he? No. Can he? Yes. The question is what it means to you. If he tries to violate you he will need the test results if you contest them. You could also have some recourse against him. Deformation maybe, false report. Good luck.

2. Eric M. Mark

Pro

7

Answered . Yes

3. Scott C. Buerkle

Pro

6

4. Mark M Cheser

Pro

6

Answered . The Po should not but can. What is the motive? The PO cannot violate you without proof.

5. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

7

Answered . I'm not sure where we're going with this. The obvious and simple answer to your question is Yes. My question is what is the point of the question. Is he violating you? Btw, how is it you learned that he had lied to you? You need to provide some more context and a more pertinent question.