Can my parent put a restranng order on one of my friends just because she doesn't like him

Groveland, CA |

we are both guys and 16

Restraining order requires more than not liking a person. It is when one feels threatened and harassed.

2. The petitioner will need more reason than she just doesn't like him.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

3. No. But she can certainly restrain your contacts without ever going to court.

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.