Can my newly husband legally take ownership in a car that is registered to my mother?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

I recently married this guy that was only out to use me. I have found out that he is trying to take over my car that is registerd in my mothers name. He has also stolen money, tv's, stereo system, inherited silver items that belongs to my mother. What do I need to do to stop this guy before he has stolen everything I own

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Thomas Anthony Schaeffer

    Contributor Level 14

    Answered . Call the police

    Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 www.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,416 answers this week

3,308 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,416 answers this week

3,308 attorneys answering