Can my MIP case be dismissed since the officer didnt give me my ticket at the scene and told us we could leave?

Jackson, MI |

I'm 19 and i got an mip last night. i blew a .027. I did everything the officer told me to and i was honest with them. my friends got tickets right their, the officer told us we could leave an walk to my friends house close by, i didnt receive a ticket at the time, i though they let me off because i was so cooperative with them, and we were walking down the street and one of the officers pulled up and told me he forgot to give me my ticket. i was shocked and really confused. Is this legal? Can i have my case dismissed because he didn't give it to me at the hotel we were at? I hope their some legal hope for me, because really that probably upset me the most. I'm in college and i have my life on track, it was just a bad time and wrong place. please if you could answer my question. that would help.

1. Your best bet is to go to www.ncdd.com. (The National College for DUI Defense) and find a Lawyer near the city where this happened.

Victor Carmody
    781 Liberty Rd.
    Flowood,Mississippi 39232
    601-948-4444

2. Our firm is located in Michigan. We handle many cases in Jackson. You can phone us at
    1 866-766-5245. You can indeed be charged with MIP even though the cop did not hand you a citation. You can read more at: www.AggressiveCriminalDefense.com

DUI topics