Can my husband THROW MY ASS OUT if he wants too,just because he wants to? He pays all the bills right now.

San Bernardino, CA |

he pays all bills. my career is just starting in real estate and I haven't made any money yet...very anxious and stressed out. we are not having any sex and he tells me he is throwing me out. He tells me he dosnt have divorce my ass to throw me and all my stuff out.. He says he bought all my stuff. Which is probably True !! :( ???

1. No. No Way!! Tell him that if he does, then you will call the police and they will have his ass and he will have to answer to a judge for domestic violence. Then go file for divorce. Your stuff is your stuff as a gift. Don't let him manipulate you.

2. No. Another respective behind could be tossed if the police become involved.

3. No your husband cannot just kick you out.

This response is not intended, nor should it be construed as legal advice. Any information provided is for educational purposes only. The exchange of communications through Avvo.com and similar social media does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me or my office.