Can my husband sue the other driver if he was a fault in a car accident?

Asked over 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

He had a stop sign and the other vehicle didn't but she flashed him so he meant for him to go. so he did but she was going fast where she didn't stop in time and bumped him. There were damages to the back bumper. His back was hurt from the accident, can he sue the other driver?

Pro

7

Answered . Sounds like the other driver was at fault, not your husband.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Ross Marvin Miller

7

Answered . Your husband may have a claim against the other driver. You should consult with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to review your case and provide a detailed consultation.

3. Michael Shemtoub

7

Answered . It sounds like your husband has the potential for a claim here. You should consult a local attorney to ensure that this moves forward.

4. Sean Michael Patrick

7

Answered . Yes. Consult a personal injury attorney.

5. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

4

Answered . Possibly.You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com dealing with many of the issues you are now facing. The Guides can be accessed through my profile page on Avvo.com.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.