Can my husband post bond after getting caught for reentry

Asked about 1 year ago - Nogales, AZ

my husband got caught SNEAKING IN AFTER BEING DEPORTED FOR TEN YEARS WE HAVE THREE KIDS AND IM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN ISTHERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO?

1. Alicia Marie Heflin

Pro

4

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. There is not likely any remedy available to your husband and he will not likely be granted a bond. However, more information is needed about his immigration history to determine this for certain. Your best option at this point is to consult with an immigration attorney to discuss the circumstances of his case and get advice specific to his situation.

2. Jay Gairson

5

Answered . Wait and hope that comprehensive immigration reform gives you options. However, it is possible that there are facts you have not told us. Contacting a knowledgeable attorney in your area and having a consultation with her or him will present to you any options you might have.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Probably not.

Talk to a local immigration attorney .. tomorrow ... first thing.

4. Philip Alan Eichorn

4

Answered . It depends on how the government is going to process him. If they reinstate the prior order, then he'll be removed without a bond. If they charge him in federal court for a criminal reentry, he will be afforded the opportunity to ask a magistrate for release.