Can my husband go to jail for paying prostitute's service?

Redondo Beach, CA |

I just realized that my husband is paying a prostitute's service I have the evidence I have photos, email, even the girl phone number.
Can my husband or that person go to jail for doing that?

1. You bet you! But the evidence must be strong since it is after the fact. However, if its his first offense, they may offer him diversion OR probation. No jail time...

Elliot Zarabi www.FreeCriminalConsultation.com 213-612-7720 This answer does not constitute full legal advise. I do not know the full details of the case and therefore cannot make a full determination on your case or your answer. I always recommend speaking to an attorney in detail regarding your case.

2. Of course. Both are committing crimes.

3. Perhaps its time to speak to a family law attorney?

This answer is for general informational purposes only and shall not constitute legal advice. I have answered a question on a public forum which does not establish any attorney-client relationship. For a more detailed legal analysis you should consult with a legal professional in your area.