Can my husband get out of jail on dec-14 at 8am for a house arrest violation

Kansas City, MO |

my husband got placed on house arrest instead of spending 180 days in house arrest he was sentenced to 90 days and the house arrest people said he was not looking for a job or trying to get g.e.d and that he drop for thc which was once which he did before he went to jail for the two day at the begening of the 90days and that he failed to pay his electricity bill when the bill is not ours so the gave him another 90days does the mean on his court date on the 14th of the 12th month that he can be released if we prove he was looking and getting prepared for his g.e.d test

1. You need to hire an attorney to defend your position. Nobody can give you sound advice on here without entering into the attorney-client relationship with you.

NEVER describe your facts in an online forum. I have CONFIRMED there is at least ONE county prosecutor that is a member of this site. My statements are my opinion solely based on the information provided, and that opinion can be wrong if your facts are different than what I believed them to be. If you have any further questions, you can contact me at 636-532-1400 or through my website http://mcmichael-logan.com