Can my husband get his citizenship after being deported and coming back to the US after 2 yrs.

Harlingen, TX |

My husband got deported 2 yrs ago and he is going to have a year back in the US. We are also going to have a baby. I am a US Citizen But he has been deported twice. He says he just signed some papers but he didn't know how long he was deported. When we were trying to come back i had his birth certificate when i crossed so immigration pulled me in, they wrote down his name on the computer but they said they didn't have any record on him. I want to know if their is a possibility to get his citizenship with him being over here in the US. I don't want to go back to mexico help plz with some answers.

1. It is going to be tough. I will recommend you hire an attorney to look into all the avenues for you.

Good Luck
    Shah Peerally
    Founder and Managing Attorney of Shah Peerally Law Group PC
    The Law Firm Deals in Immigration law & Debt Relief
    Listen to our online and AM radio shows. Check http://USAfricanIndianRadio.com

Note: The above answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.

2. tough my ass. it is impossible! there is a permanent bar forever for re entry after deportation and a separate permannet bar if he was removed from the usa and re entered the usa without permission. after ten years you might be able to get a waiver of the second bar but not the first one. go see jodi goodwin of harlingen, one of the best.