Can my husband get deported for haveing 2 battery chargeis

Duluth, GA |
Filed under: Marriage and prenups

me and my husband have gottin into alot of fights , im bipolor and most of the time its my fault we fight and he calls the police and wonts them to take me to a mental hospitall but itell them that he has hit me i know thats bad so there a master hearing on march 12th whatsw going to happen i love him very much and he calls me all the time and says he still loves me and wonts to be with me and we have filled for the green card hes aribic

1. Most likely your husband is charged and convicted with Domestic Violence. Anytime someone is convicted with Domestic Violence, s/he is deportable. In your husband's case, there may be a solution if you reopen both battery cases and you testify in court that he did not hit you and present an evidence to your mental condition. These type of cases, post conviction relief, taes about two years to finalize and cost lots of money. The possibility of success depends on teh records of the case, the facts, and the surrounding circumstances.

Good Luck
    Hassan Elkhalil
    770.612.3499

Marriage and prenups topics