Can my husband get a green card , being that he entered the USA illegal at age 15 with his parents ?

Albuquerque, NM |

i went to ask an immigration lawyer , and she says yes , that he needs to write a pardon before he leaves to Mexico , pay the fee for coming here illegal , and it only will take a couple of weeks max a month that hell be in Mexico before he comes back , is this correct because mi reading lot of negative and years please help ? Am a us citizens been married for 5 years and have 2 kids , hes our support .

1. Find an immigration lawyer and trust her

http://www.aarons.org

2. Getting and following the advice of an experienced immigration lawyer is the right move.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

3. This could be true depending on a couple other things, such as whether he has left the US or has a criminal record.

LORIC, Immigration Solutions

Rodrigo Ivan Canido
    Managing Attorney

3333 Bowers Ave, Suite 130
    Santa Clara, CA 95054
    Tel: 650-279-5933
    Email: rcanido@loric.net.in
    www.loric.net.in

4. Your lawyer gave you advice of the upcoming provisional waiver program. It sounds true what he is saying. I would only take an exception with the two weeks prediction. The PV regulations are coming into effect on March 4, 2013. No one and I mean it, no one has yet received the waiver, traveled abroad and came back. Substantial portion of my practice is devoted to waivers and I would not be so optimistic, knowing what I know, that US posts in Mexico would be as quick in adjudicating immigrant visas after provisional waver approval as two week time. I woud say you lawyer is overly optimistic. The rest of the advise I would agree with.

5. The pardon before leaving and fee sound like the provisional waiver that will be available 4 March. It is true, if approved, and he has no other issues he will come back.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Marriage and prenups topics