CAN MY HUSBAND BE REINSTATED HIS PAROLE AT THE PALIMINARY HEARING IN ILLINOIS?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

HELLO I HAVE A DEEP QUESTION MY HUSBAND WAS OUT ON PAROLE FOR A CHARGE, AND I PLACED A NO UNLAWFUL CONTACT ORDER IN PLAY NOW IN DEC I CALLED THE 1800 NUMBER AND THE POLICE TO STAT THAT HE VIOLATED HIS ORDER BY BREAKING INTO MY GARAGE AND SETTING MY BOW ON MY BANISTER ON FIRE I SOON AFTHER RECIEVED A CALL FROM HIS MOM STATING THAT SHE HAD TO RUSH HIM TO THE ER DUE TO DIEABETIC ATTACK NOW WITH THIS INFORMATION I FELT BAD CUS I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM AND MY NEIGHBORS SEEN ME AND TOLD ME THE NEXT DAY AND SAID THEY SEEN THREE BOYS RUNNING AND SETTING FIRE TO MY HOME I SOON CALLED HIS PO AND HE WAS ON VACATION TO STRIGHTEN THINGS OUT I TALKED TO THE SUP AND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO PACE EVERYTHING BACK NOW I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD A A WALL VIOLATION THAT THIS MAN PUT ON HIM TO I FAX OVER DOCS

1. Luke Allen Thomas

Pro

3

Answered . The terms of your husband's parole will dictate whether it will be revoked. A preliminary hearing addresses whether there is probable cause that your husband committed a felony. It will not deal with his parole. That will be addressed at a separate hearing. I suspect the preliminary hearing you bring up is a result of new criminal charges being brought against your husband.

2. Melissa I. Smejkal

3

Answered . No, he will be held no bond until he meets with parole board.

3. Haytham Faraj

Pro

2

Answered . The preliminary hearing does not look into his parole violations. The only way to fix what you may have caused -it is not clear from your statement- is by informing his PO and the then executing an affidavit. He needs a lawyer who also needs to be aware of the false report you submitted.

This is not legal advice. This is merely a recommendation on how to get what you need from the Court.