Can my husband apply greencardfor me as hehad greencardand come to india and stay with me for 2 years as w had some problems

Asked over 1 year ago - Edison, NJ

hi i went to usa in 2006 on h4 and applied for greencard there and came to india in 2008 janand was not able to go back due to my ill health and stayed here from then till now my husband went back.he received our cards in 2012 april and sent mine and when i tried to travel the airlines stopped me and asked to get the transportation letter.now
1.if my husband applied for new greencard how long does it take
2.after filing greencard for me could he come and stay in india as his mother was very old and want to stay with him..her health was not good,basing on this could he able to get permission for staying in india
3.what is i-130 petition
4.could i travel after approval of my ead

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Too many questions for a free consultation on the Internet.

2. Yolanda Navarrete

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. The facts and questions require a careful and thorough evaluation.

3. Malathi Benjamin

Pro

3

Answered . You should consult with a qualified immigration attorney who can answer all your questions. It isn't
    possible to give comprehensive advice on a forum like this. Many attorneys can consult over the phone, email or through Skype.

4. Leonard Roy Boyer

Pro

1

Answered . There are too many questions to give you answers to here, as my colleagues stated. I recommend that you have someone consult with a local immigration attorney on your behalf. You can contact my office if you like, I would be happy to help you, but in any event good luck.