Can my husband apply greencardfor me as hehad greencardand come to india and stay with me for 2 years as w had some problems

Edison, NJ |

hi i went to usa in 2006 on h4 and applied for greencard there and came to india in 2008 janand was not able to go back due to my ill health and stayed here from then till now my husband went back.he received our cards in 2012 april and sent mine and when i tried to travel the airlines stopped me and asked to get the transportation
1.if my husband applied for new greencard how long does it take
2.after filing greencard for me could he come and stay in india as his mother was very old and want to stay with him..her health was not good,basing on this could he able to get permission for staying in india
3.what is i-130 petition
4.could i travel after approval of my ead

You should consult with a qualified immigration attorney who can answer all your questions. It isn't
possible to give comprehensive advice on a forum like this. Many attorneys can consult over the phone, email or through Skype.

This is not to be regarded as legal advice which can only be properly offered after a careful assessment of your case. Please consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

Too many questions for a free consultation on the Internet.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues. The facts and questions require a careful and thorough evaluation.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

There are too many questions to give you answers to here, as my colleagues stated. I recommend that you have someone consult with a local immigration attorney on your behalf. You can contact my office if you like, I would be happy to help you, but in any event good luck.

Without meeting with you, and knowing all the facts and circumstances of your case, my opinion is not to be construed as legal advice, just general educational information.

Recommended articles about Immigration