Can my girlfriend move out with me in WI? her being 17 and pregnant and me 18

Asked 9 months ago - Baraboo, WI

Her mother treats her very badly and she gets Supplemental Security Income (my girlfriend) and her mother uses it on everything but her. we have a daughter who is in foster care and we are trying to get her back and we can't because of her mother. we are wondering what we can do for her to move with me. we have a place to go and we have been together for 2 years

1. R. S. Missimer

1

Answered . This is way to complicated an issue to deal with here. You need to talk to an attorney close up, and be able to answer your questions face to face.

I would suggest you contact Community Justice, or Legal Action of Wisconsin both are in Madison.
    They will likely be more in your price range (assuming you are just starting out).

Sorry to do that to you but there is a lot to determine the risk, it is better to do so face to face.