Skip to main content

Can my Filipino girlfriend come to the USA with out a visa if she has a permanent Japanese visa

Harvest, AL |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

My Filipino girlfriend lives in Japan on a permanent visa, she has a daughter who us 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 Japanese. Can the come to the USA on a visa waiver program for 90 days.

Attorney Answers 2


If she has a Japan passport, she can.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful


With a Japanese passport, yes.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Mark as helpful

1 found this helpful

Immigration topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics