Can my fiance sponsor me if she met me online and we have never had a physical encounter. i live in the US and she lives in CA.

Asked 10 months ago - Brooklyn, NY

i met my fiance online and we have been speaking for 14 months and now i want to go to canada to marry her and attain residency there how likely is this to be successful or approved by immigration?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . Generally, no.

2. Harry Asatrian

Pro

1

Answered . You should contact an attorney after you meet with her and know for sure you want to marry her.

3. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

2

Answered . This forum is for questions on US immigration law. You are inquiring about Canadian law. Consult with a Canadian lawyer.