Can my fiance overturn his plea

Norfolk, VA |

my fiance was charged with aggravated sexual assualt to a minor and indescent libertys they dropped the sexual battery and gave him 5 years probation and he has to register he still claims hes innocent. we literally just found out that my best friends boyfriend who we spent alot of time with is in jail for rapping his 13 year old daughter and molesting my 16 year old god daughter with this new information can he get his plea overturned by the way with my daughter there was no physical evidence just her testimony

1. Not if he plead guilty. That said, this is a simple question and answer site--you have very specific question that turns on LOTS of facts and details you did not include. The best advice is that your fiance needs to see a criminal defense attorney.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.