Can my fiance overturn his plea

Asked over 1 year ago - Norfolk, VA

my fiance was charged with aggravated sexual assualt to a minor and indescent libertys they dropped the sexual battery and gave him 5 years probation and he has to register he still claims hes innocent. we literally just found out that my best friends boyfriend who we spent alot of time with is in jail for rapping his 13 year old daughter and molesting my 16 year old god daughter with this new information can he get his plea overturned by the way with my daughter there was no physical evidence just her testimony

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

5

Answered . Not if he plead guilty. That said, this is a simple question and answer site--you have very specific question that turns on LOTS of facts and details you did not include. The best advice is that your fiance needs to see a criminal defense attorney.