Can my employer be arrested if he sexually assaulted me and I let because he promised me a job and was just tricking me and

New York, NY |

Never gave me the job either?

1. Yes. Call the police. Also call an employment lawyer.

The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. If your boss had sexual contact with you without your consent, he can be arrested. If it happened in NYC, I would contact the DA's office sexual crimes unit or special victims unit of the NYPD. The issue becomes one of credibility since you did to reort it immediately. I would also speak with a civil rights attorney or attorney who specializes in employment discrimination suits.

3. He can and SHOULD be arrested.
    What you are describing is a quid-pro-quo harassment employment law case, and a criminal case.
    You need to see an employment law attorney, and you need to report the assault to the sex crimes unit of the NYPD as soon as possible, so that others can be saved from experiencing the same.

I have attached some links that might be helpful.

This does not constitute legal advice or the engagement of my services as an attorney.