Can my criminal case be dismissed at the calendar call?

Atlanta, GA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Simple battery and disordarly conduct.

Calendar Call is the hearing where the judge tells you when to be prepared for trial. Cases are not usually dismissed at a calender call. If you do not have an attorney and you are this close to trial, you have waited far too long. Get one NOW before there is nothing an attorney can do to help you!

Anything's possible. But no lawyer on here can analyze your case without knowing anything about it. If you don't have a lawyer, hire one or request a public defender. Any shot you have at getting your case dismissed would only occur with an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your corner. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Sure it's possible but unlikely. Everything depends on the facts of your case and whether the State has a strong case against you. In my experience dismissals usually come very early on in the case or right before trial. Dismissals at calendar call are not as common.

If you do not have an attorney you need one because of asking that question. Get one now!

Darrell B. Reynolds,
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2385 Lawrenceville Highway, Ste D
Decatur, Ga. 30033
404-636-6616