Can my cdl license be revoked if I was arrested with 180 pounds of pot

Asked 11 months ago - Edinburg, TX

I was arrest in a 18 wheeler,out on bond! U was not allowed to get out of the truck, trailer was load and they placed their seal on the trailer!HELP!!

1. Wayne Allen Fowler

6

Answered . Not only can you lose your CDL, but if the truck belongs to you, you can lose that to an asset seizure as well, on top of a host of other unsavory consequences. You need to contact a criminal defense attorney post haste.

2. Gene Raymond Beaty

6

Answered . Yes-you do have some rights to an administrative hearing so you can try to avoid suspension, but you are going to need a top notch lawyer to help you. If you don't act quickly enough, you can lose rights that you might otherwise have to at least delay the loss of your license.

3. Deepali Meenu Walters

5

Answered . My thoughts were along the same lines as Mr. Lewis', that you're facing prison and are asking about your CDL? You need a good attorney as soon as possible, someone who can help with both your administrative hearing AND your criminal case.

Attorney Meenu Walters - 210-294-2515 - mwalters@lawwalters.com
  4. Sean Patrick Lewis

5

Answered . It isn't clear why you listed this under DUI. What help are you asking for? I would suggest that you hire a criminal defense attorney as soon as you can. I think a revocation of your driver's license is probably one of the lowest priorities, compared to the possible jail time if you are convicted.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now