Can my boyfriend get in truble if he gets me pregnant at 16?

Asked 12 months ago - West Palm Beach, FL

My boyfriend and i been dating for about 3 years now and we wanted to know if he will get in truble by the law if he gets me pregnant at 16? He's 18 years old.

1. George C. Mangrum

4

Answered . It is legal for an 18 year old and a 16 year old to have sex in Florida, but it is a really really bad idea.

2. Grant Ian Schwarz

Pro

1

Answered . That depends on what your definition of "trouble" is. He won't get arrested if the sex was consensual. Not sure how your or his folks would feel about a couple of teenagers having a baby. There's all kinds of trouble a pregnant teenage couple can get to.

3. Richard Earl Hornsby

Pro

1

Answered . Will he get in trouble by the law? No. Unless you are he is independently wealthy already, will you subject your child to a hard life by having the baby at such a young and immature age, yes.

4. Nicholas Milan Loncar

Pro

2

Answered . Do your best not to get pregnant at 16. But it is not against the law in Florida.