Can Michigan suspend my license 2 years after a dui conviction from nc after i have already taken care of all of nc

San Diego, CA |

Fines and requirements. Michigan never know about it. But im in the military and to get my base driving privileges back the military might tell Michigan. Nc kept my mi license for a year

1. You need to ask a Michigan or NC lawyer.

Mr. Feasel is a former Deputy DA in the SF Bay Area with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.

2. Speak with a Michigan and North Carolina attorney.

3. If this were a CA case, you would be able to keep your CA driver's license if NC had cleared your driving privileges in NC, but if you still were suspended in NC then CA would suspend your driving privilege in CA until you cleared the NC license. The best thing is to speak to a DUI lawyer in Michigan who understands the DMV laws in that state.

Military law topics