Can methadone clinic rescind take homes after allowing marijuana use for debilitating headaches in the past?

Asked over 4 years ago - Boston, MA

I've been SSDI disabled for over 20 years.I'm also on a methadone clinic and its take home program for the past 10 years and have never tested + for illicit drugs.I suffer from debilitating headaches and rarely use marijuana for relief(only after 3or4 bedridden days) with the knowledge of and tacit approval of staff.I recently tested +(4th time in 10 years).This time,without any prior warning they rescinded my take homes indefinitely, forcing me to attend daily dosing instead of the once a week schedule for 10 years.This happened overnite,no hearing or nothing.This is a major hardship but they wont budge.There is more to the story that wont fit here.Do I have any recourse?Please advise.

1. Andrew Daniel Myers

Answered . Very difficult to say. Please re post the facts and question.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided in an office consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, with experience in the area of law in which your concern lies.