Can landlord keep securit deposit for professional cleaning if not in the lease?

Auburn, WA |

I am month to month and hav put in a 20 day notice, when asked move out procedures, i was told the landlord keeps 110 of my 200 sec dep. For a professional cleaning of the apart., which isnt even in the lease. It wasn't cleaned when i moved in(on video), and i offered to clean it but she said it didn't matter because they don't use those cleaners anymore. Are they allowed to do that

1. The landlord must give a statement of retention of deposit within 14 days of move out. Just being told doesn't cut it. If you don't get the statement or your deposit back go to small claims court and don't forget to ask for double damage

If this answer was helpful, please mark as helpful below. Please be sure to indicate the best answer Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes