Can L1-X rejection impact fresh h1-b or Canada WP?

Asked 12 months ago - Jersey City, NJ

I got my L1 and I-94 expired on 07/21/13 and I got a RFE on 10/21/13. I have still not applied for RFE. How do my future prospects differ in 2 cases – A. I get L1-X rejected. B. I do not respond to RFE & leave before Jan 21 (within 6 months of I-94 expiry). I want to know the impact apart from the penalty whether it would impact USCIS decision for approving my any future visa/ GC. Also, my client wants to apply for Canadian Visa. Can L1-X rejection stamp on my profile impact my Canadian visa also? Can they deny me Canadian visa thinking that I was denied in US, so they try to dig in more about my BG and somehow get to know that I got it rejected because of lack of furnishing proper docs/ proof.

1. Lynne Rogers Feldman

Answered . These are all questions that shouldn't be answered in the abstract but with the specific facts fo your RFE and your case and future plans in front of the attorney. I do not like to abandon a case without an explanation to USCIS. better to withdraw if you have a good reason. But again need the facts!!