Skip to main content

Can juvenile court scentence you for child support even if your a adult

Hamilton, OH |

my child support is being handled through juvenile court

Attorney Answers 1


Um yes they can. Juvenile Courts often have jurisdiction over support of children from parents who were not married as well as in many other situations.

This answer is for informative purposes only and DOES NOT create an attorney client relationship. You are encouraged to consult the services of an attorney.

Mark as helpful

Juvenile law topics

Recommended articles about Juvenile law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics