Can immigration fees be waived?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Santa Monica, CA

I have very little money, and these fees put a strain on me.


Attorney answers (3)

  1. Neil Ian Fleischer


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Yes
    You file a fee waiver on Form I-912

    go to to obtain this form

    Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State... more
  2. Jamahl Calvin Kersey

    Contributor Level 11


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There is a I-912 fee waiver. See the link below to see if a waiver is available to you.

    Jamahl C. Kersey (619) 399-3662 is an Immigration and Criminal Defense attorney licensed in CA. The answer above... more
  3. Curtis Frederic Pierce

    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Agree with my colleagues. Be prepared to disclose your income and expenses and last tax return.

One or more answers have been taken down.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,971 answers this week

3,401 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,971 answers this week

3,401 attorneys answering