Can I write a written plea demure on a driving under suspention and get it dismissed

Asked over 1 year ago - Maumee, OH

?

1. Kyle J Bristow

1

Answered . You should privately consult with a lawyer who practices criminal/traffic law. There are ramifications for being found guilty for driving while one's license is suspended.

Feel free to call my firm at (419) 725-9300 or visit our website at www.francelawgroup.net to schedule a free initial consultation.

Good luck!

2. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

Answered . It is extremely unlikely. A demurrer is similar to a no contest plea which in almost every court that I've ever practiced in is the same as a guilty plea. You should hire an attorney who can fight the case. Good luck.

www.becklawofficellc.com
    Dayton, Ohio Attorney

3. Zev Goldstein

Pro

Answered . This is a heavy criminal charge. Attempting to fight it yourself is a risky thing. To even accept your guilty plea without you having talking with attorney could be considered malpractice on the judge's part, let alone on your part. (not that you are a attorney)