Can I work on OPT extension or if there is some other way for non E-verify company ?

Currently I am working on OPT extension for E-verify company and have offer from non-Everify company for fulltime? Can I work for non-everify company before 1st October 2013. They are willing to file H-1B for me. Is there any way that I can work for them? Note: company do not want to get E-verify. comments and suggestions highly appreciated

Fairfield, CA -

Attorney Answers (1)

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Immigration Attorney - Portland, OR

This is a repeat.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It... more
Sponsored Listing

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.