Skip to main content

Can i win custody of my daughter against an unemployed 27 year old father, that drinks wen our daughter is visiting him?

Gallup, NM |

Im afraid for my daughter, and i want her to be with her father, but is that good parenting, on his part?

Attorney Answers 1


The unemployed part isn't all that important but the drinking part can be. Talk to an attorney to go over all necessary details with him/her.

Mark as helpful

Family law topics

Recommended articles about Family law

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics