Skip to main content

Can i video recorded my ex drinkin outside a bar for proof for child custody

Philadelphia, PA |

He drinks mon thru thursday can i video record him for proof for child custody

Attorney Answers 1

  1. It won't be a reason for you to get sole child custody, but it might give weight to your position. And that's only if his drinking results in poor decisions for your childs welfare. It's not illegal to drink, and its not generally an indication that you're husband is doing something wrong. However, if hes constantly extremely intoxicated and it would endanger your child, then it would give weight to your plea for custody.

    You need a lawyer though, consult one in your area. Good luck.

Child custody topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics