Can i trust a travel agent, that she was able to fix her mistake, if she is refusing to resend the fix tickets to my parents.

Lawrenceville, GA |
Filed under: Fix-it tickets

My parents are traveling over seas, and the travel agency misspell my mother name, after a lot of phone call she is declaring that everything is fix, but refuses to send them the update information . i am very concern .

1. What is your legal issue? You might have valid concerns, but right now you do not have an issue for lawyers. Your parents need to communicate with the travel agent.

2. Lawyers are not a particularly good source for travel planning issues. Recommend your parents work with the agent. If, after the trip your parents have some legal issues the should seek counsel then. Hope the rest of their trip is great!

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Traffic tickets topics