Can i trust a travel agent, that she was able to fix her mistake, if she is refusing to resend the fix tickets to my parents.

Asked over 1 year ago - Lawrenceville, GA

My parents are traveling over seas, and the travel agency misspell my mother name, after a lot of phone call she is declaring that everything is fix, but refuses to send them the update information . i am very concern .

1. Scott Benjamin Riddle

Pro

Answered . What is your legal issue? You might have valid concerns, but right now you do not have an issue for lawyers. Your parents need to communicate with the travel agent.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . Lawyers are not a particularly good source for travel planning issues. Recommend your parents work with the agent. If, after the trip your parents have some legal issues the should seek counsel then. Hope the rest of their trip is great!