CAN I TRAVEL WITH MY ESTA? ESTA VALID ON BRITISH PASSPORT B2 VISA DENIED ON CYPRIOT PASSPORT

Murray, KY |

I HAVE DUAL CITINZENSHIP, CYPRIOT AND BRITISH PASSPORT. ON NOVEEMBER 2012 I TRAVEL TO THE US UNDER THE VISA WAIVER PROGRAM ON MY BRITISH PASSPORT AND STAYED THERE FOR 10 DAYS, THEN I TRAVELLED AGAIN IN MARCH 17 AND STAYED TILL MAY 26TH AGIAN TRAVELLED ON MY BRITISH PASSPORT AND THE VISA WAIVER PROGRAM. THIS JULY I WENT TO THE CYPRIOT EMBASSY AND APPLIED FOR A B2 VISA ON MY CYPRIOT PASSPORT AND I GOT DENIED DUE TO 214(b) NOT SHOWING ENOUGH TIES TO MY COUNTRY SO I WENT AGAIN SEPTEMBER 18TH , TOOK ALL MY PAPER WORK, BANK LETTER, WORK AUTHORIZATION FOR LEAVE ETC AND STILL GOT DENIED. MY QUESTION IS CAN I STILL TRAVEL WITH MY ESTA? IT IS SHOWING THAT IT IS STILL VALID AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONNECTIONS THEY CAN MAKE WITH THE TWO PASSPORTS. ANY HELP WILL BE VERY HELPFUL. THANK YOU

1. Unless another attorney disagrees with me, I do not think that refusal to issue a B2 visa prevents you from traveling under the Visa Waiver Program.

2. Hello:

It does not appear it was revoked. However, you may want to apply for the B2 with all the supporting evidence to get a better chance.

Regards,

Brian D. Lerner
    Attorney at Law

We have 3 offices over the State of California and an international office in the Philippines. We do 100% Immigration Law, have done nearly 5000 cases and can help you. Should you want an in depth consultation, please schedule one at blerner.checkappointments.com or call 562-495-0554 or e-mail me directly at blerner@californiaimmigration.us

3. You will find out when you you apply for ESTA. You need to disclose your denied visa application on your ESTA application.

I am a pretty smart guy, but I do not know everything. My answers here come from the knowledge I carry around in my head--if you want me to look something up, you should come see me. Take any advice here as being general in nature. Please be careful with your life and make decisions that are smart.

4. You cannot use ESTA when your tourist visa was denied.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.