Can I travel to Spain being on unsupervised probation for DUI?

Washington, DC |

My PO changed my probation terms from supervised to unsupervised due to good behavior

What is your immigration status?

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

Am on a F-1 visa

Yes your immigration status is important in order to assist you.

Am on a F-1 visa

It will all depend on your present immigration status and whether you'll be able to be readmitted back after temporary foreign travel.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I have a valid F-1 visa and a valid I-20