Can I travel to Mexico with a Request for Evidence Response Review I-485 pending? I have my Advance Parole Card.

Smyrna, GA |

I'm never being out of status since my first day in USA in 2006.
Thanks

In addition to the information contained in previous responses, note that if your adjustment of status case were to be denied while you were outside of the country, your Advance Parole would terminate and you would be unable to re-enter the U.S. unless you had another valid visa. Persons in valid H-1B status, for example, could re-enter the U.S. even if their I-485 were to be denied and their Advance Parole were to terminate, because H-visas are among the few types of visas that recognize "dual intent" and therefore can remain valid notwithstanding an application to become a Permanent Resident.

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.]

David N. Soloway
    Frazier, Soloway & Kennedy, P.C.
    1800 Century Place, Suite 100
    Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com
    404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.] David N. Soloway Frazier, Soloway & Poorak, P.C. 1800 Century Place, Suite 100 Atlanta, Georgia 30345 www.fspklaw.com 404-320-7000 * 1-877-232-5352 * dsoloway@fspklaw.com

2. You can travel on a valid AP. Do not forget to answer the RFE.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. There are too many variables and details needed in order to properly answer your question. Please consult an experienced immigration attorney in your area.

Attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Please contact at the Law Office of Daniel Corno, (832) 767-2922, 1535 South Richey, Pasadena, Texas 77502 elabogadodaniel@yahoo.com, elabogadodaniel.com

4. The issuance of an RFE is not a prohibition against travel.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

5. Yes.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

6. Yes

MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.