Can i travel to india when my amendment has filed with USCIS?

Asked about 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

My amendment has been filed with USCIS for client address change. Due to some personal reasons i want to travel to india in Dec for 2 weeks veccation.Can i travel and come back to USA? my visa validity is Sep 2014

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . Yes

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

1

Answered . You should be able to. Hopefully you won't have a very inquisitive CBP officer at the airport upon your return. Best to have a letter from employer, copy of last three pay stubs with you upon your return, Just in case you are asked.

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

3

Answered . I don't see a problem however there is always a risk associated with travel.

4. Jay Ignacio Nunez

2

Answered . Bring employer letter and proof of current employment like pay stubs.

5. Kaushik Shakti Ranchod

1

Answered . You can travel but you need to be prepared to demonstrate at the port of entry, in the even that the officer decides to ask you some questions, that you are currently lawfully employed.