Skip to main content

Can i terminate spousal maintenance?

Olathe, KS |

My ex-wife and her boyfriend have vacated their previous residences, purchased a house, and are now living together.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This can depend on the courts orders. You should contact your attorney regarding any modification potential .

Kate Zigtema, Maughan & Maughan LC, KC Area - (913) 647-7567 ; Wichita Area : (316) 264-2023 Legal disclaimer: This communication does not create an attorney client relationship or confidential privilege. Communications on this forum do not constitute legal advice and are meant to provide general information. Individuals are strongly advised to consult an attorney for specific legal advice that is tailored to their individual situations.

Get Avvo’s 10-part divorce email series

A weekly guide with tips and legal advice for each stage of the process.

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer