Can i take Transit at Miami International?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

Hi i am from India and Planning to travel to Bahamas and i am getting airfares via MIA (Maimi International Airport), and the stopovers are so long like 10-15 hours. So i want to know can i Get Transit entry to USA at the airport?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

11

Answered . Won't you land in the US before you land in Miami ?

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Where will you be flying from?

The reason I ask is that I don't think it is possible to fly direct from India to MIA without first touching another airport in the US.

3. Alena Shautsova

Pro

1

1

Answered . Look at your itinerary, and, then call US consulate in India/ check their website to see if you need it.