Can I take part in my new company's recruitment process whilst on a B-1 visa?

Asked 4 months ago - New York, NY

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

5

1

Answered . IF taking part in the process does not mean working for then, you can.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . It all depends what exactly mean by "recruitment" process. If you mean attending interviews and filling out questionnaires, technically "no", but then again, who is to know? If, on the other hand, you mean "participating" in your EMPLOYER'S PERM recruitment (and applicant elimination process), then the answer is a definite "no".

3. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

Answered . Irrespective of your status, if the recruitment is towards PERM filing in your behalf, you cannot participate in the process.