Skip to main content

Can I take my childs father back to court to modify his visitation if he is not spend his visitation time with her?

Arcadia, FL |

My ex and I were never married. we have a 2 year old daughter. we have a court ordered timesharing schedule and he doesnt follow it, he never comes and gets her. I allow his grandmother to come pick her up on his days since he wont come get her. Can I take him back to court to modify his visitation?

Attorney Answers 1


Yes modify the court order to reflect the decreased visitation schedule and clarify who can pick up the child. He should, not someone else.

The answers on this discussion board are general in nature and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to questions does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always see a lawyer about your individual situation.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics