Can I take legal action on trespasser whom I've only been able to notify "Keep off Property" via voice mails + note on vehicle?

Asked about 1 year ago - Castle Rock, WA

Person used to be welcome at residence and on surrounding property. Suspected now of burglary - residential and property. Have been unable to speak directly to person. Have left several voice mails specifically stating this person never come on property again. Left note on person's vehicle specifically stating "Keep Off Property" and took photos of note on vehicle + vehicle on property with license plate showing. Person refused to come out of hiding in the woods to talk with me. Do I have any legal recourse via Trespass Laws in this situation? Property outside city limits in Cowlitz County.

1. Jessica Lorene Campbell

2

1

Answered . You could call the cops next time person is on your property and the prosecutor could press criminal charges. You could sue him in civil court for trespassing and ask the court for monetary damages.