Can i take it to court? If so on what grounds should i build my case on?PLEASE HELP ME.

I need help rite now. I was receiving help from the government for a whole year up until recently when i had to do my usual 6 month reinstatement process. Nothing has changed on my end as far as what i needed to be approved."in other words i should be approved". To make a long story short i did the usual procedure at the end of this last 6 months. they sent me a letter in the mail saying that i have been approved again. Exactly two days later i received another letter of the same type but this one said that i have not been approved, and the reason being is because I have a felony drug distribution charge back in 2008. "Which i don't have". I also have proof documents stating that.I'm also still trying figure if that was the case then why approve me up until December 19, 2012? PLEASE HELP

Fredericksburg, VA -

Attorney Answers (2)

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Medical Malpractice Attorney - Philadelphia, PA

A local lawyer can help remove it.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755
Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

General Practice Lawyer - San Antonio, TX

If something is on your record that shouldn't be there, a lawyer can help you get it removed.

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.