Can i take it to court? If so on what grounds should i build my case on?PLEASE HELP ME.

Asked over 1 year ago - Fredericksburg, VA

I need help rite now. I was receiving help from the government for a whole year up until recently when i had to do my usual 6 month reinstatement process. Nothing has changed on my end as far as what i needed to be approved."in other words i should be approved". To make a long story short i did the usual procedure at the end of this last 6 months. they sent me a letter in the mail saying that i have been approved again. Exactly two days later i received another letter of the same type but this one said that i have not been approved, and the reason being is because I have a felony drug distribution charge back in 2008. "Which i don't have". I also have proof documents stating that.I'm also still trying figure if that was the case then why approve me up until December 19, 2012? PLEASE HELP

Pro

3

Answered . A local lawyer can help remove it.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Carmine John Giardino

2

Answered . If something is on your record that shouldn't be there, a lawyer can help you get it removed.