Can I take care of a ticket written in LA (traffic) at the orange county homeless court

Asked almost 2 years ago - Fountain Valley, CA

CHP wrote me a fix it ticket for reg. I no longer have the car and it was never reg. to me. I need to take care of it because now it is a FTA and threatens my lic. it went from a $25 ticket to $900
can i take care of this at the homeless court in santa ana

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Frances-Marie Angeles Prizzia

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Unfortunately, the Orange County Homeless Court does not have jurisdiction over LA county cases. You will have to settle your failure to appear in LA as well as the actual ticket. You need to handle the FTA as soon as possible because it will result in a hold to your license or ultimate license suspension.

  2. John W Stanko

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You have to handle a ticket in the county in which it was issued.

  3. Patrick Owen Earl


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Sorry, you will have to deal with the court where the ticket is written/issued.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,503 answers this week

2,992 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,503 answers this week

2,992 attorneys answering