Can I take a lowyer to the citizenship interview?

Briarwood, NY |

Just want to feel safe

Yes

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/

Yes you can.

Yes

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Yes, but the real question is why will taking a lawyer with you make you feel safe. What is it that you are most worried about. If you take a lawyer with you, make sure you do not enter the building until your lawyer arrives. Secondly, ensure your lawyer thoroughly familiarizes him or herself with your N-400 application and any associated documents. Your lawyer should also ask you about your entire immigration history, going all the way back to your original entry. Your lawyer should prepare you for the interview by explaining what exactly is going to happen, the different adjudicators at your office and their "styles," and then quiz you on the naturalization exam. You also need to tell your lawyer if you have any disability or are on any medications. Remember to tell your lawyer what you are most nervous about. A good lawyer will make you feel safe, protected and PREPARED.