Skip to main content

Can I sue the state and it employees for defamation of character/ slander / libel and the wrongful removal and holding of kids.

Independence, MO |

Missouri state employees have said things and written things that are not true and my children were removed for it. I am currently trying to get them back and I have been told that the case was mismanaged and my children never should have been taken and instead of the state rectifying the situation they have fabricated reasons to keep my children and their employees have lied under oath. I have witnesses to the contrary of their story.

Attorney Answers 1


Unlikely. Best bet is to get a custody attorney and focus on getting your children back. I wish you good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Mark as helpful

3 lawyers agree

Personal injury topics

Recommended articles about Personal injury

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics