Can i sue the owner of a playcentre for an unsafe environment? (safety issues that will prevent more injuries in the future

Asked 8 months ago - Victor, IA

my son was walking towards me whilst he walked over a metal plate that was bolted to the floor where vinyl is layed. he slipped fell cut his eye and had immediate swelling a brusing. that metal plate looked like it wasnt meant to be there at all .. how can i go about this?

1. Peter Leehey

Pro

5

Answered . The first thing you should do is take numerous pictures of the condition you describe. What you do beyond that depends on the severity of your son's injury and your objectives. If you are considering legal action, you should contact a personal injury lawyer before going any further.

2. Thomas O. Moens

4

Answered . Yes. Talk to a personal injury attorney in your area.

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

4

Answered . Take photos and consult with a local experienced personal injury attorney ASAP.

One or more answers have been taken down.