Skip to main content

Can I sue the Orlando Police Department for mishandling a case for arrest me wrong ? my case have 6 years old now.

Orlando, FL |

I have been victim of robbery on 11/19/2005 they stole my car and my wallet with everything in, i called 911 and my case # was : 200*-443071, one 1 year later i was arrest for steeling and cashing a check, i spent almost 3 days in jail for doing nothing, i went to courthouse and got release, after all that was the same person i have been victim before using my driver licence. Is it too late for me to be sue the Orlando Department. Anuel JEAN,

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


It's probably too late. And it's difficult to win such cases against law enforcement anyway.

My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer